Buy these leather piece sheets for your next leather project. This leather is suitable for anything from arts & crafts to the products you sell.
This beautiful oil-tanned pull-up leather is soft and pliable and comes in a variety of colors. It can be used in many different projects. You can see what we make out of this beautiful leather by searching 'Kodiak' from our website home page.
Pictures of finished products are just examples of what can be made using this leather.
******** ABOUT *******
- Each piece is cut to order with rounded or square corners using one of our leather cutting dies.
- Oil-tanned full-grain leather.
- Soft and pliable.
- Scratches and scuffs may occur or be present on the leather.
- Scuffs and scratches can be repaired by rubbing the leather with your finger depending on the depth of the scratch.
- Creases and folds may lighten the color of the leather, this is called pull-up.
- Each piece is different and unique in color and grain.
- Custom sizes available - contact us
- 4 - 5 ounce / 1.6 - 2 millimeters thick.
- Caramel can be a little darker sometimes.
- Gray can sometimes have a slight tan/brown hue.
- Desert Moss can be darker with a little more tan/brown
*Sample swatches will be small random sizes no smaller than 1.5"x2.75".
*As with all leather, variations can occur in color and thickness. Screen difference may also affect the coloring you see. There may even be marks, scars, branding on the hide that happened during the life of the cow.
*Not suitable for stamping or tooling.