Buy this beautiful oil tan leather for your next leather project. It is soft and pliable and comes in a variety of colors. This leather is suitable for anything from arts & crafts to the products you sell. Panel
Search 'Kodiak' on our website home page to see what we make using this beautiful leather.
Pictures of finished products are just examples of what can be made using this leather, not what you will receive when ordering this item.
- Sold by the Panel
- Weight/Thickness: 4 to 6 oz (1.6 to 2.4 mm)
- Tannage: Oil tan Chromium Tan
- Colors: Rust, Red, Purple, & Black
- Scuffs and scratches can be repaired by rubbing the leather with your finger depending on the depth of the scratch.
- Creases and folds may lighten the color of the leather, this is called pull-up.
- Each piece is different and unique in color and grain.
Contact us to purchase a hide.
*As with all leather, variations can occur in color and thickness. Screen differences may also affect the coloring you see. There may even be marks, scars, and branding on the hide that happened during the life of the cow.
*Not suitable for stamping or tooling.