Now available by the Square Foot! Price is per S/F.
Wickett & Craig Skirting Veg Tanned Leather - Chestnut
The Tannery: Wickett & Craig of Curwensville, PA, USA (est. 1867)
- Skirting Leather: Skirting leather displays similar characteristics as carving/tooling leathers as it is made for tooling, but it is drum dyed in a range of colors. And unlike English Bridle leather, skirting leather is not hot stuffed or waxed, and although it boasts a subtle natural color, it is made for tooling, molding, and takes a finish very well.
- Used by crafters looking to stamp, mold, dye, finish and customize their leather for belts, bags, high-end leather goods and accessories, equestrian gear, and much more.
- Like the other Wickett & Craig leathers, skirting leather is a completely vegetable-tanned hide that is drum dyed in 4 colors and can be beautifully tooled and molded. Even though pre-dyed at the tannery, skirting leather will still take on dye and oil so that you can create your custom finish.
- Wickett & Craig Skirting Leather is among the highest-end vegetable tanned leather in the world. Crafted in the USA, Wickett & Craig is known for quality, durability, and rich finishes.
- The backside is raw and unfinished